Visitors to this page

Friday 29 July 2011

YOUR FAN FICTIONS SUCK

I hate it when someone writes a fan fiction.
And I'm not talking about parodies (well at least not the funny ones).
I am talking about fan fictions.
They write the story the way it isn't supposed to be written.
Even though I might've liked the story line a little more like this, doesn't mean I am going to ruin something original author worked so hard on.
And also I can't help but think this is the way the story line is meant to go, so stop stuffing it up!

And you know what I hate the most?
Role plays.
Like they incorperate themselves into the story (*cough twilight cough stephenie meyer cough*).
And combine the names of other characters like "Ginny Longbottom".
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT IS THAT?

And stop putting characters together, like "dating" them together or whatever.
This character and that character and meant to date these characters!

PS I downloaded some of the Harry Potter soundtrack, like the Original theme song (first film), Dumbledore's Farewell and Lily's theme (it plays in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, when the kids are marching into the school).
I would reccomend you download the tracks you like to show your support, you shouldn't download all of them (like a twilight fan would), unless you actually like all of them.
J.K. Rowling wouldn't want you to waste your money on all of the tracks on some that you might not like but Stephenie Meyer would want you too (she likes money).

No comments:

Post a Comment