Visitors to this page

Thursday 28 July 2011

One day...

I will have a multi-storied house.
And that house will have stairs.
And under those stairs will be cupboard.
And in that cupboard will be all my Harry Potter merchindise.
Scarves, pillows, t-shirts, my wand, posters, pictures (you know from when I visit Harry Potter land) and my Hogwarts letter.
Why under the stairs?
Because that is where Harry slept and also, I want to make it to at least look like a have normal house, and I don't want it Harry Potter dedicated, my childhood is Harry Potter but it doesn't define me.

I want these, I collect badges now, and put them on the other side of my Harry Potter bag:


I want these printed onto a t-shirt:



To put on the little beddy thing in there (remember Harry had a bed he slept on?):

No comments:

Post a Comment