Visitors to this page

Saturday 30 July 2011

Has it gone?

My love for Harry Potter?
Last night I got out of the shower and I just felt empty.
It just wasn't there.
I kept hoping and hoping it was acceptance of the "End" of Harry Potter.
But today I woke up, knew it was Sunday went back to sleep and woke up thought it was Monday.
Turned out, it was still Sunday.
Even though I said about a week ago I would never feel a closure for Harry Potter, turns out I am.
I just need to find a new good book series to get into (argh!).

PS Still trying to get onto Pottermore. But it won't let me on!
Checked my e-mail (it is the thirty-first in my country).

PSS Going to vote for Teen Choice

PSS Almost forgot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.K. ROWLING!!!!!

(Did it in red because Red symbolizes (mostly) 'good' in the Harry Potter series, and the red spells are the ones that helped Harry the most or Harry used the most)

No comments:

Post a Comment