Visitors to this page

Friday 29 July 2011

Just voted!

For everything but Twilight for Teen Choice awards.
We need Harry Potter to win at least some awards.
Harry Potter has been around about thirteen years, and Twilight has only been around for six years.
And has only been well known for four years.
Create an account on that website, doesn't even take that long (I promise, I hate when people say it doesn't take that long when it does).
VOTE.
I can't vote for the MTV awards because if I go to the American MTV website, the internet will redirect me to the New Zealand MTV website, and you can't vote on the New Zealand MTV website (I think).
Harry Potter really needs support.
Harry Potter will be passed down for generations, but it won't get any more awards.
COME ON!





The Otter needs your help!



True shit:






No comments:

Post a Comment