Visitors to this page

Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'd never thought I had this....

I am pretty sure I might have OCD for sloppyness. Not in messy. But in concentration!
Literally there is a girl in my class who wags class and told ME. And laughed! Like it was no big deal! Um, ACTUALLY it is!
Teacher's always said, not to worry about them, worry about yourself. But when their in my face LAUGHING about it, it bothers me!
One time (a different girl) was in IT (information technology) and she was chatting to her friend in the other IT class next door! She wasn't doing her work! She was spelling everything she said COMPLETELY wrong(so was her friend), and it was the same thing over and OVER and OVER again.
Annoying Person Who Can't Spell: WUU2
Her ANNOYING Friend: noting mch WBU
APWCS: litening 2 da tacher
HAF: oh col
APWCS: Yah
HAF: Yah
APWCS: Yah
HAF: WUU2
APWCS: Prtendng 2 doo wrk
HAF: Ha ha LOL
APWCS: Yah

And it goes on and ON!
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to rip my hair out and scream at her to do her work.
Even though I bitch about the occasional teacher, I am a true goody-too-shoes at heart.
I have always done my work (with the occasional chatter). And here is this girl next to me, throwing perfectly good education away! She acts like her parents don't have to pay for it.
It's ridculous!
Can I please send this girl away to boot camp, because I can not stand her, AT ALL!
Just send this girl away! NOW!
And people not doing work has never bothered me this much, I think it's the seriousness of High School kicking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment