Visitors to this page

Saturday 23 July 2011

Was it Crabbe?

So I remember, quite a while ago there was a story on the news (AND I MEAN A LOOONNNGG TIME AGO (okay not that long ago but before Half-Blood Prince was released)) about Harry Potter (quite a sad one).
And it said one of the cast of Harry Potter who was meant to be in the Half-Blood prince had died in a bar fight.
And I was really worried it was either Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint (I just don't see a Emma Watson as person who would/could get into bar fights).
And mum told me not to worry because it would've been first headline if it was Daniel or Rupert.
The news story was short. They showed a picture of quite a big person.
At the time I had no idea what character it could've been.
But with all this Harry Potter mania around the news story has come back to mind and I have started wondering who it was again.
Few days ago I started connecting the dots. Who was that black guy on the train in the sixth film?
Today mum bought me a magazine filled with Pottermania, and there is a picture of Draco Goyle and that random black dude. And the bottom caption says "Draco, Crabbe and Goyle fight for the losing side".
WHAT? WHAT?
I thought Crabbe was a short fat white boy!?
Instead we have this skinny tall-ish black guy. And the Crabbe in the previous films was a short fat white boy.
Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on this new actor, but the might as well just make up a new Character instead of having confusion of this strange transformation.

PS I might have the names of the characters mixed up, so I might've been saying Crabbe and meaning Goyle the whole time. But Crabbe was the shorter one right?

PSS Crabbe and Goyle's dads were both in the fourth film, when Harry and Cedward touch the cup and go to a Graveyard.

PSSS I will probably return to normal posts that aren't so Potter-y in about a weeks time, and if I don't, I'm sorry, I am currently experiencing Harry Potter withdrawal.

PSSSS Just looked online for photos of Goyle and Crabbe, clicked on a picture, says the black guy is Blaise. PHEW! Was a new character (Blaise was in the books). The magazine was just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment