Visitors to this page

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Why am I still Hollow?

I feel like reading the fourth and sixth book again.
I feel like seeing the finale film again.

It's probably because I don't have much more to look forward to now.
See with Harry Potter; there was always the next film to look forward to.

Isn't it weird Harry Potter (the book) was realesed before I was even born?
Isn't it weird, four years ago I was being made fun of by some of my friends (who turned out not to be my friends) for liking Harry Potter?
Isn't weird that those same four years ago I was in Year Six of Primary School and now I am in Year Nine of High School?

The only things I have to look forward to now is Breaking Dawn being realesed before my Birthday.
Pure filth (say that in Draco Malfoy's voice).

I can look forward to Pottermore. I guess?
But what if Pottermore isn't that great?
I hope it is.

I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen in two years tomorrow.
That's something to look forward to.....

I guess that's it.
Bye-bye

PS When I see Breaking Dawn I am going in my Gryffindor scarf, and as soon as "Cedward" appears I am trying to say as loudly as I can "CEDRIC IS ALIVE!? WE MUST TELL DUMBLEDORE!"
Let's hope I don't get kicked out. Because that would be classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment