Visitors to this page

Thursday 21 July 2011

Honestly Woman

So, I haven't told you this,
as you know I am religious about not going to the toilet during a film.
And as you know I have held bout a litre in me during a film.
And during the finale of Harry Potter, I soon realised I was busting for the toilet. And I guarantee you the finale film is filled with action and important parts so I wasn't planning on going to the toilet anytime soon. And plus the whole entire film I was jittering with excitement (no really, I have proof, just ask Kat).
So me Busting to go to the toilet and jittering with excitement didn't feel very comfortable.
I am endlessly pinching myself, scratching my palm of my hand (I made it hurt pretty good, considering I chopped my nails the night before) and rubbing my feet along the ground (remember this is theatre is PITCH BLACK (apart from screen, duh)).
I was not wincing AT ALL and only whispering to my friend on my right every say fifteen minutes.
And then this woman leans over to me (she's sitting next to me on my left), and asks if I could stop moving.
STOP MOVING?! No, she didn't ask me to stop talking she asked me to stop moving!
I wasn't kicking seats or booing.
And my friend on my right says she was moving more than me.

To make it worse the woman took for ever to get out of her seat and moving so I got and impatient (so did Kat) we had to go round.
And I knew the upstairs Bathroom would be absolutely crowded, and run downstairs and only two other girls went to the downstairs bathroom (these girls were like nine).
So I do the thing I've been waiting to do for like an hour or two, and I realize, people who also seem to need the toilet also, and the adults I always hear complaining about the queues aren't smart enough to go downstairs.
I mean two nine year old girls, and two thirteen year old girls can figure out how to beat the awful queue how can't forty year old men and woman?
And I saw Miss Little 'Please stop moving' go into the busy bathroom.

Really, people these days.

PS I will for ever and always will have crush on Neville Longbottom and Ron Weasley.
So does my cousin Meers, but she also has a thing for Mr Potter too ;) (BTW she's like 10 years old, you can make fun of me for liking the awesome Ron Weasl-Bee and Neville Longbottom, but don't give MEERS crap for it)






No comments:

Post a Comment