Visitors to this page

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Patronus is...

An Otter. Like Hermione Granger.
Otter's are pretty smart I think.... I think one escaped from Wellington Zoo once.
I took me ages to find the right quiz.
One was eight (internet) pages long.
They kept asking over and over the same questions on each page.
And the results were even that satisfactory or accurtate.
My results:
One hundred per cent Cow.
One hundred per cent Peacock.

What the hell it that supposed to mean?
And Cow? Really?
If I cast a patronus what would it show exactly?
A cow eating grass?
That's exciting.

And what if I cast a Peacock? Would it start strutting around the room (Snape will have a good laugh at that one)?
I mean unlike the cow; the Peacock would be rather beautiful (look at other Patronuses; they have like a white smoke); but the Peacock would be so slow, because it doesn't fly it wouldn't be as attractive.

So I go to my cousins house, and she takes a way better quiz; she's a wolf.

So it turns out I'm an Otter.

Isn't he cute? And so wise looking. MACHO!

 PS Looked up pictures of a Cow patronus, no one likes cows enough to make a  Cow Patronus.
Looked up Peacock patronus; the Peacock doesn't look that bad.... But I like my Otter.

BTW; I have no idea who that person in the picture is....


1 comment: