Visitors to this page

Saturday 23 July 2011

Update: Was it Crabbe?

So I ended up watching both Harry Potter five and six last night.
I made a post while watching Harry Potter five.
But not during Harry Potter six.
Crabbe is in Harry Potter six but only at the beginning kind of.
He doesn't have any lines though.
Blaise (Blaize? Blaise? S or Z? STILL FACING A DILEMMA HERE!) is kind of taking over.
So maybe he died during filming?
I don't know.
I'm probably wrong about this whole theory that I made up.
Let's hope not, because that would be extremely embarrassing for me.
But then I am hoping that someone is dead... hmmm.
Let's just hope for the best.
I am completely unreliable for stories on celebrity deaths.

PS My mum just came into my room looking for Deathly Hallows Part one DVD and Harry Potter one book, and I had both of them in my room, my mum thinks also that I am currently experiencing Harry Potter withdrawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment