Visitors to this page

Wednesday 13 July 2011

The internet has claimed another celebrities life.....

Charlie Sheen.
And no I am not making a Charlie Sheen joke.
Apparently according to THIS:








Facebook Page Charlie Sheen has died.
But I think it'll make sense to say without any proof that Facebook Page is Bullshit.
But this Facebook Page doesn't have any more proof of his actual death than I do of him being actually alive.
Last night the internet claimed that Hugh Hefner had died which had given me the reason to think that Charlie Sheen had not died the night after the Hugh Hefner "Online Prank" of his death.
I think the people who make this pages are directing them at people who are expected to die soon.
See, Hugh Hefner has been alive a very long time. And Charlie Sheen gets drunk and high a lot and if you combine those two.... well there are past cases that can prove that Drugs and Alcohol can mix but do not mix well.
But according to new study sex can help a man live longer, and knowing Hugh Hefner, well....
And the proof the Sex benefitting health source link is here (for all people who think I'm lying): My Proof
And I don't know who Charlie Sheen is still alive, I think he just cheats death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment