Visitors to this page

Saturday 23 July 2011

Update: Was it Crabbe?

Just watched the fifth film. Crabbe is in loads. I don't think has any direct lines though. And he actually got taller than Goyle as the films went on.
I don't know if what I'm saying is legit.
But you'd think if the guy who played Crabbe had died his co-stars would mention it?
So maybe the guy who played Crabbe wanted to quit acting, or broke contract (like what happened with woman who played Victoria in New Moon).
So maybe the guy who died was an extra or was meant to have line or two, and they'd just thought they'd mention it in the news story.
But now it seems rather odd to me, why would they report a story about a bar fight in London who was an extra in Harry Potter (so he didn't really have importance in the story)?
So maybe he did play Crabbe.
I don't really know.
They didn't say what character he played.
And let's hope I didn't some how mix up what the reporter said.
And let's hope that all I just said (about it on the news) wasn't just a dream (it's very vague, after all it was quite a while ago).
And I think we don't see Crabbe in the sixth film.
But we definetly see Blaise (Blaize? Blaise? Z or S?).
I'm still not tired (even though it is 11:30 pm).
So I might watch the sixth film.

PS I'm seeing the finale film again tomorrow with mum and my brother.
At one of the movie theatres Peter Jackson and his friends worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment