Visitors to this page

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I am advertising....

My uncles (2nd hand) bookshop.
Today I went in there, there was so many books I wanted.
I mean I usually doubt 2nd hand bookshops and libraries.
But if you go to the right one (to find a good library look for big one to look for a good 2nd hand bookshop go inside and see what you can find).
My uncles (2nd hand) bookshop, is a 2nd hand bookshop, but isn't full of 'old' books. It has the Twilight series *gag*(not the first one, but the Second life of Bree Tanner, New Moon (2 New Moons actually one in white one in black), Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, And the official graphic novel).
Also I couldn't stop reading 101 people you wouldn't meet in heaven, like there was this one guy who will kill husbands/boyfriends of women he wanted to date and keep their body parts in the fridge, it was full of really creepy people (I fascinated by Physcopaths okay? Don't judge).
Also my uncle sells DVDs (he has Charlie St. Cloud, I have been kind of intending on watching that movie). My uncle still has some VHS (for people who are still stuck in the 80s'-90s').
He also has a whole lot of Chick Novels (I wish it rhymed like Chick Flicks, but no they're novels). Like a book called Her about a woman who met a man on a train and fell in love with him but unfortunately he has baggage.... His ex-fiancee.... aWkWaRd, that book sounds interesting.
Today my cousin and I sorted out the science fiction section. And that was when I came across that cool Physcopath book (it's actually possible my cousin is a physcopath, apparently killing animals a lot, is sign of being physcopath, and my cousin has killed fleas she got off her cat, and then showed them to her (twin) sister and I (insects count as animals right? Like in someways?)).
My uncles bookshop is called The Bookmark (because his name is Mark, get it?).
It is on Willis St (Wellington NZ), and it is in like the basement of a shopping arcade. I forget what the arcade is called though...... But it is on the same side of the road as the New World Metro.
PS I asked my uncle whether it was okay that I write about his Bookshop and he wanted me to (he has a blog as well, on Tumblr. but it confuses him as much as it confuses me).
PSS I haven't got the link to his blog, he talks about all sorts of stuff, I saw a  post in the Oscars (although a very brief one). 

No comments:

Post a Comment