Visitors to this page

Saturday 23 July 2011

What is up with the pictures of your feet?

It all started about two-three years ago when I began intermediate.
And got a facebook (actually believe it or not, mum was the one who made me a facebook).
Some people added me. Even people who I didn't think particulary liked me (welcome to the internet Alice! Add people who absolutly despise you and act like BFFLs).
Let me tell you these people were the "popular" people.
And some of these were like the "back-up" "popular" people.
And they'll a pictures of them and their friends' feet making some sort of "star" formation. Of their feet.
Most of these pictures were taken on school grounds (after school, I don't think they'd dare do it in the middle of town).
And because them taking these pictures after school, I had actually never seen them suggest take a picture like that before, but I always imagined it to be awkward but everyone would particpate anyway.

But there was one time where I'd saw them suggest they do it.
Getting into position looked really awkward, but they were all really into like "Yeah! Let's do it! Come on guys!". And even the boys at my school didn't care, they were all really into it too!

I don't really see out it shows your bonds of friendship, and I don't see how can bring back good memories.
I can just picture that now:
"Ooo! Look at this picture! Of our feet making a star! Look I remember those shoes! I loved those shoes! Fave shoes!"
"Dude, those are my shoes."
"..... Oh."

Somehow I think a picture of your faces with a theme park you went to or something like that in the backround will bring back a lot more good memories than pictures of your feet.

                                                  True bonds of friendship shown right here:



Complete bullshit photo of absolute nothing:






PS The description above the photos is total sarcasm, which the descriptions around for the photos, and you'd find what I was actually thinking about each of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment