Visitors to this page

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Yeah, your so mature now you drink coffee..

Since when did drinking coffee make you "mature" or "adult" or "more grown-up".
Some of my friends just started drinking coffee and they act all excited about it, just as excited as I would be to find out I'm going to be 5 ft "5 (*cough not happening cough*).

And some of these friends shouldn't be on coffee, at all.
You're hyper enough!

If coffee makes me mature, it could make a five year old mature.
Doesn't really matter.

Me personally, never going to drink coffee.
I already have enough caffine as it is.
And it always makes me sad when someone young starts drinking coffee.
I mean that is what you start doing when you get boring (no offense, but most coffee drinkers are not that entertaining or moving on to middle age)!
And if you drink coffee for the first time or you just start drinking coffee all I can think is:
"You've gone to the other side!"
or if your still young:
"YOU TRAITOR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment