Visitors to this page

Friday 15 July 2011

I'm pretty badass

Last night I was drawing and watch the Vampire Diaries. And when Vampire Diaries finished I couldn't be stuffed moving all my drawing equipment and my ass off the couch and into my room to continue my drawing.
So I sat there, and show came on called Nikita and I had seen advertisements for it before. It's about spies or something.
And there is always a theme in these shows.
The bad ass female spy (known as 'Femme Fatale') always has really lame names, like Alex or really random or exotic names like Dallas.
And the female spy always has to be really attractive and sexy, but never innocent-looking or 'pretty'.
The main female spy always has to have a really sad past and used to be sweet and innocent until those sad things happened.
Or they had a really strange past like there father used to sell illegal drugs and now they are fighting crime.
It seems as though something traumatising has to happen to you to want to be involved in this kind of business.
But every time after I watch Charlie's Angels (as kid) I would play secret agent games with my friends and pretend our tamacotchis were our cellphones, and we could talk into our watches which made holograms of people, when the hologram person on the other end is only talking into the watch and isn't talking into a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment