Visitors to this page

Saturday 17 December 2011

Update: Was it Crabbe?

So you know how like AAAGGGEEESSS ago I thought maybe that guy who was stabbed outside a club was the guy who played Crabbe but it turned out it wasn't, so I thought I got the news story all wrong?
Well turned out I wasn't wrong about the news story or the fact that it was someone from the Harry Potter cast. The guy who played Crabbe is still alive, selling weed, rapping and getting arrested for participating in the London riots :B (BTW :B is bucktoothed smiley face). The guy who WAS killed was defending his brother or something and was stabbed and he was meant to be playing Marcus Belby, but apparently had JUST finished filming as the role of Marcus Belby on the sixth Harry Potter film (I forgot what character Marcus Belby was, maybe he was in the Slug Club IDK).
Link to the Article

No comments:

Post a Comment