Visitors to this page

Monday 19 December 2011

Umm.... So she's skinny now...

I know weird right?! I mean she was never really in the media a lot so this was such a SHOCK.
Oops, forgot to tell you who I talking about... again.
So I am talking about Ricki-Lee Coulter you know that singer? I think she's Australian?
So last time I saw her was on ROVE which was QUITE a while ago considering ROVE was cancelled like in 2009. And all of sudden she appears on MTV in her music video for that song that I kinda like that is kinda stuck in my head called Raining Diamonds (I still yet to have found the meaning of the song).
And I'm like 'who's this by? Ri- Ricki-Lee? WOW SHE'S SKINNY NOW... Jeaaallooouuusss...'
 Ricki-Lee Song/Music Video

Before....

After!

Typical Media article about her diet and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment