Visitors to this page

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Ummm.... why you shouldn't try to stalkerishly try to organise a meet up for during the holidays when they are emotional and hugging other people who are emotional....

So here's what happened:
It was the last day of school, this girl (lets call her Sam) who is kinda a stalker kept following me trying to organise some sort of meet up in the holidays and I was hugging someone who was LEAVING my school FOREVER and she just kept talking awkwardly and then me and the other person stopped hugging and I went to hug another girl (lets call her Claire) who was crying her eyes out (Claire was also leaving school FOREVER) and she made me cry so hard and Sam just kept TALKING like it wasn't an emotional moment for Claire and I (Claire and I were like real close in the first term). And I was crying long after that, she did not get the drift!
She just kept following me and kept yapping in my ear while I was hugging and crying with someone else.
Sam is a nice person, but she's clingy and is SUCH a chatter box and it pisses me off SO much.
She does not understand boundries! So guys, it's better to have LOTS of distant friends that think your pretty cool and laid back and don't hog the conversation than to have like two friends that think you're really annoyingly clingy that hogs a ridiculous amount of the conversation.
Sam would interupt me when I was reading, no.  Sam would interupt me when I was listening to my music, no. Sam would interupt me when I was reading AND listening to music, BIG NO NOS. These are my zones, don't interupt me when I'm in my zones. Don't try to tell me a 'you had to be there' funny story when I'm dancing with my other friends, my zone. Do not interupt me when I am talking. Do not interupt me while I'm listening to someone else talk to me. Do not interupt me when I am hugging someone!
Simple rules to not pissing me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment