Visitors to this page

Monday 12 December 2011

So... I'm a psychic now... yeah...

Yeah, I bet you didn't see that one coming.
So, no I'm not really a psychic, but there has always been one thing I have been sure of.
I am going to marry/spend the rest of a my life with a person with a man with brown hair.
Like, it has always been certain to me that I will marry/spend the rest of my life with a person with brown hair. Since the age of like six. I don't if it's just because of all those disney princes with brown hair (Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast(ish), The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty etc, etc.)
And then there is Ken who most of the time has brown hair. So, I don't know if it was disney and Barbie making it sure I wanted a brown haired man or I just decided myself. But that doesn't mean rule out all other hair colours. I would still date a blonde or a ginger (for those who go "WHA?", I say to that HAVE YOU NOT SEEN RUPERT GRINT???)
And some of you might go, ALICE?  WHAT ABOUT TE BLACK HAIRS?
Don't worry, I count Black hairs as brunettes. And don't you be saying, BUT MY HAIR NO BROWN! IT BLACK! LOOOOKKK! no, see, if you look really closely, you can see it is a really dark shade of brown. Unless you dyed it, in which case I am not going to marry a man who DYES his hair black. I mean, come on? Seriously?





No comments:

Post a Comment