Visitors to this page

Sunday 11 December 2011

Umm... so my brother had a allergic reaction....

My brother's face is swollen up because of an allergic reaction he had from something in the woods (my mum thinks he might've touched a plant and then rubbed his face).
And it's frikin HILARIOUS.
So, my brother went to the After Hours (it wasn't really the after hours at the time, but After Hours deals with those sort of things). And they gave him some stuff and ran a few tests.
So now he is at home, the swelling went down A BIT, but he's still swollen, and I'm probably just making him all the more misreable because I keep checking his face to see if he is back to normal again (which so far he isn't). I read him a chapter of The Hunger Games yesterday.
I wish I could show a picture, but it will probably just make him even MORE misreable.
I'll google one that is similar.
This is the most similar LEAST disgusting one I could find. BTW I went through A LOT of gross images to find an example of my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment