Visitors to this page

Tuesday 13 December 2011

My dog is so ugly she barks at her own reflection.

Okay, so my dog isn't ugly (well at least I don't think so). But we have an oven (we only own one oven) that is like refective. And you have to get really close up to see what's inside, and this oven isn't built into the kitchen cabnets, it's just ground level (if you really gave a damn, it is actually a stove/oven and it's a GAS oven). Nellie started doing this like, what? yesterday? So I have no idea what suddenly provoked this. And in between barking sessions she would chase her tail (sometimes she goes SUPER fast, which is kinda funny) which apparently is due to stress. And she would occasionally sniff the oven which will result in no conclusion for Nellie and she will continue to bark, so maybe her reflection for my dog is the equalivant of spawn of the devil/vampires/mutants for humans.
Or my dog doesn't really like her appearance.

My sweet, but dumb dog; Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment