Visitors to this page

Saturday 26 November 2011

Well I healed surprisingly quick...

So, I don't feel that bad about finishing The Hunger Games anymore. Harry Potter took a lot longer to get used to the idea of it being over. But for The Hunger Games there are still three movies to be made. And they will come. Now I'm reading Jane Eyre, not one of the easiest books to get into. I really want to get started on The Maze Runner, but unfortunetly you can't buy it on Kindle, you can buy it on Amazon, just not on Amazon Kindle. Dumb Bums.
But it only took a good Marathon of MTV's AWKWARD. to heal me.

Apparently The Maze Runner is a bit like The Hunger Games except they have no recolection of their lives before the maze. The third book is already out and I feel so behind on the times and I hate that feeling, because I'm always one of the unlucky ones to get it. And I can't just take a simple trip down to the Library because the Library is closed on Sundays. Thank goodness for that, because I just realised I could look up (on the Library website) whether the Library even HAS The Maze Runner, wouldn't THAT have been a waste of my time!?

1 comment:

  1. What do you know? It's on loan at Wellington Central. -__-
    And all of the other Libraries too!
    It's like it's silently popular, because I never hear anything about it unless I talk about it... or someone I never meet in real life talks about it online! Talk about frustrating!

    ReplyDelete