Visitors to this page

Thursday 24 November 2011

Birthday Haul!

My Birthday Cake

Presents all wrapped :)

Stationary department of what I got

My bear, Caramel (left), that I got from my brother, and my brothers bear, Winter (right) that I gave my brother on his birthday.

My bear, Caramel and a pillow I got, isn't it pretty???

At top I wanted from the Glassons Cure Shop

Bracelets I got

Gift Card for Glassons (spent) and gift voucher for Supre (probably will spend it this weekend)

My Kindle AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday Breakfast :)

BEST. NERD. GIFT. EVER. From Grandma and Granddad

You guys can't IMAGINE my reaction when I saw this!!!!!

Brooch from Grandma and Granddad

Bobby Pin(s) from my cousins

Pretty Pillow I got

Watch I got from Grandma and Granddad
Rose I got from my cousins.

I also got some chocolate and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans from my friend but I didn't have the restrant to wait until I got home and get a picture of them and THEN eat them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment