Visitors to this page

Thursday 24 November 2011

New Direction... Oops no, One Direction. GETS ME EVERY TIME!

So I didn't really know what this whole One Direction thing is about, so today in Social Studies, I was bored and decided to look them up on Youtube (I have finished my work) and I looked up a song that I had assumed was sung by them (What Makes You Beautiful).
And I also found the members names are.... Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam.
Which is weird because I am related to TWO people named Harry (will one is just nicknamed Harry but still). And I am also related to a person called Niall, spelt exactly the same. And Niall is an uncommon name to come by. I can't exactly say I'm a fan yet, since I've only listened to two songs by them and one of them I don't really like (the song I DO kind of like has already been mentioned in this post, I forgot the name of the song I didn't like). At first I thought Niall was the best looking (which was weird for me, considering I am related to a Niall), but then I looked up Louis and thought he was wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter, just saying. No offence Nialls'.

PS I had my birthday on the 19th (nearly a whole week ago).
I think I might post what I got after this post. And I feel weird having my blog birthday themed when all the birthdays have finished for this month, and it isn't just quite christmas time yet. But it feels like such a short space of time to go back to the usual theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment