Visitors to this page

Saturday 26 November 2011

Sometimes I wish I could forget it all together and do it again.

And I'm not talking about regrets. The only thing I regret is not starting The Hunger Games sooner.
I wish I could read it again, which I could, but it wouldn't be the same. I would know what's happening next.
I just want to forget it all together to start the adventure all over again, the same with Harry Potter.
Personally my favourite in the series is the first book. I expected Catching Fire to be the main character (Katniss) and Peeta to be the mentors for the new tributes, and then Mockingjay to be them going back into the arena or something like that. I was wrong.
My favourite character is Prim, but I didn't realise it until the last book, when um... she... *sobs*. Okay, so I'm not entirely giving it away, but those who have read the book probably know what I'm talking about. And I made it fairly obvious, so some others might know what I mean as well.
So I thought after I finished The Hunger Games, I would read Jane Eyre since I've seen the movie.
But right now I feel like a should heal before I start reading another book. Hopefully when The Hunger Games movie comes out it is awesome and I have a tad bit of closure.

But also one thing that is really bothering me is when people go off about the 'Cast'. Like who is playing who. And I HATE that, it takes away the idea of the character being relatible. Being a real person rather that made up people, but with all this thing about the 'cast' ruins it. That's why I don't watch behind the scenes on DVD anymore. It ruins the character. The story. Think about that before you come up to me asking me about what I think of the cast and who should've played that character instead.
And I also hate it when people criticise the book/movie and how it should've been instead. NO. They worked so hard on that and you go off about how it should've been different. This especially happened with Harry Potter, but JK Rowling has had SO much say in the making of the movies, I'm pretty sure she might've been a part of or at least agreed to those changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment