Visitors to this page

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Some books I would be more than happy to be sent to a book burner

Number one on the list Twilight (of course).
The second one is Infinite Days
The third one is Possessions.
And the fourth one is The Book of Tomorrow.
What can I say she nearly gets some guy arrested, and the last words she said to her dead father was "I hate you!".
And then the other books are just Jaqueline Wilson books I just don't like her style in writing, and still people insist on giving me Jaqueline Wilson for my birthday!
Just finished The Carrie Diaries, liked that one. Will be returning The Book of Tomorrow and The Carrie Diaries to the Wellington City library on Saturday, and get out some more books on my "I need to read" list.

My "I need to read" list:
The Carrie Diaries
The Book of Tomorrow Regretted
Spud
Chinese Cinderella
Annexed
The Hunger Games
The City of Bones
I am number 4
Dear John
The Notebook
The "What if" Guy
Gypsy Wedding

1 comment: