Visitors to this page

Friday 26 August 2011

A mini Haul

Just went shopping with my mum (I needed a suitable, tasteful dress for a school dance and also needed a dress for my Great Aunt's birthday, so we decided just to buy one outfit and wear it to both events (I like to look tasteful but considering it is my Great Aunt it has to look EXTRA tasteful))
 Here is what I bought

                                                   White dress from Glassons ($70.00 NZ):



A red belt bow belt, but no picture is available since they no longer sell it on the Glassons website. Sorry.
($10.00 NZ)

Okay, this just isn't my day. I bought mud-ish coloured patterned tights, I guess you could call them fish nets, but I wouldn't they seem a little more presentable than fish nets. ($4.99 NZ)

Sorry for the lack of imagery, and sorry for my horrible descriptions.

Other things I got:

I BORROWED a book from the Library called Annexed it's Peter van Daan's point of view of the war (Anne Frank's boyfriend). I borrow from the library now rather than buy books, it is sort of my way of saving money (new rule with money, when I get pocket money that's all I get and anything I want to buy (that isn't food with family) I pay for, movies, birthday presents, DVDs (unless my mum or whole family wants to watch it), lollies etc., etc.):


Spankees (underwear type things you wear over you undies and under your dress/skirt it helps prevent visious pervert acts like upskirting or embarassing moments when you dress/skirt flies up) Farmers ($11.99 NZ). And no picture for you because I don't support stranger perverts on the internet.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment