Visitors to this page

Thursday 25 August 2011

ALICE! You hoarder!

I own eight hats and five scarves.
That is quite a lot considering I only started really having good fashion sense in year seven.
Which was three years ago. That might not seem like a short time frame to you, but to me?
Phew. I don't even wear hats and scarves that often (one of the hats I own are super nerdy (Gryffindor beanie) and one might make people think that I think I am too cool for my own good (a "gangsta" style hat, with a dollar sign on the front and pictures of American notes (money)))
So I need a coat hanger (those ones where you hang on a wall and it has multiple hooks). And it's not even to hang my coats on!
I just want to be able to keep all my hats in scarves in one place (hats don't belong in a basket (they'll get flattened) but scarves don't belong on a dresser (it'll just make everything a lot more messier))
And don't even get me started on my bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment