Visitors to this page

Tuesday 16 August 2011

The conclusion of the conclusion

So I always have a problem with finishing assenments.
Not that I have problems with getting it in, but more of the 'conclusion'. If you don't know what a conclusion is by now, it is the reason your assenments are marked so low because you didn't know what a conclusion was or what it meant.
So let me (kind of) define it for you:
A conclusion is the end and you summarise your results or your facts, blah blah blah.
A conclusion is usually in debates, science experiments (especially like the Science Fair) and (English) essays.
And for some reason I always have trouble with my conclusions (even in my blogs).
For example, like right now, I have no idea what to write next, so I suppose this is the end.
But I don't know how to end this so I'll leave you with a nice picture of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment