Visitors to this page

Sunday 28 August 2011

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forgot to live, you do well if you chase your dreams and start to live

Today, I was in PE. Doing aerobics, I was pumped. Ready.
We learnt some moves and then we had to go into groups of five or six to add on eight counts.
And unfortunately we're the group that gets stuck with the girl with the least motivation in our class.
I can't stand people who don't have motivation.
She didn't listen, she kept messing around and distracting everyone else.
She wanted us to go on to the next step when no one was really ready for the next step (including her).
She crowded us in so we couldn't perform it properly.
And she cannot help but laugh.
I just wanted to rip my hair out and scream at her.
When it came round to performing it she didn't spread out, she wouldn't listen.
So there we are, can't to the moves properly without whacking each other in the face.
 Later she is pissed off at ME because I was pissed off that she wouldn't listen.

And don't tell me she probably has stage fright because I know she can do it.
She just gets herself so worked up about it.
Earlier this year she had to do a monologue (our whole class had to do one monologue each), and she kept stalling saying she doesn't a have her cue cards.
When it finally got round to doing it she was fanning herself before the class she had to do it for. And when she got up there she giggled like crazy.
And when we finally got her to be serious she reads first sentence, stuffs it up and cries.
I stuffed up loads of times.
She just got herself too worked up.
I swear she was more scared of the word monologue, The fear of the name increases the fear of the thing itself.
She was borrowing herself trouble.
My mum says that every time I get nervous at a customs at the airport (I'm not Terrorist, I just don't want to be fined, I will be so embarrassed, I will be bawling my eyes out).
"Don't borrow trouble Alice"
That's exactly what the girl in my class was doing.
Borrowing trouble.

Next time something you think might be the cause of something embarrassing comes into your path, Build a bridge and get over it.
Try your best, if you stuff up, that's okay because the "public" human brain is stupid, it forgets everything in five minutes.


 My message:
Love yourself, people will still support you when you stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment