Visitors to this page

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Her name is Nellie and I'M BORED

So in case I haven't told you already, I'm getting a dog, and her name is Nellie.
And she is coming home in two days. But for now I have to deal with two very suspicious cats, pestering teachers (the end of term is also in two days, it is all very exciting), and mum getting pissed off when something is moved (turned out the two boxes in front of the cat door that was making it more difficult for the cats to get out, was so Nellie can't get out and go get herself lost or stolen (a lot of people consider a dog like Nellie a hard dog to find, including us (my family))).
I feel like I'm waiting for my frikin birthday. Which is like a month and a half away.
Also in the holidays I have all these friends planning to come over to see my dog, which I am very excited for their reactions when they see how cute she is in person, I want to get her as house trained as possible before the beginning of term four, I have to do all this crap homework, like for example; art, I have to do an all white, to scale replica of a radio which skill needed for it is far too high for myself. All I can say is, THANK GOD I'M NOT DOING ART NEXT YEAR!
Anyway, back where we started, whenever I'm bored I'm think about how much fun I could be having if Nellie was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment