Visitors to this page

Saturday 29 October 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

Hey Guys,
for the second year in a row, I can't participate in Halloween (due to Cheerleading practice (it wasn't anyone's fault, don't call anyone mean names just because I have had to attend Cheerleading practice two years in a row on Halloween, but don't worry! I can participate next year because it is on a Wednesday!!)).
But I am determined to still keep the joy. This year I am going ALL out.
My brother and I bought two (dark pink (closest to red)) flower necklace things (you know, the ones that Hawaiian dancers wear (stereotypically)), a (plastic) axe and those things that Grim Reapers carry around (stereotypically). We put the flower Hawaiian Necklaces in these swan things because we thought it would look very cult looking with the candles on mum's window sill. And we could put the Grim Reaper thing somewhere in the garden and the axe up by the door.
And I'll help out with the candies until cheerleading practice.
Here is a few photos of our props:

For a cult-ish look

Complete Cult-ish look

Axe

Grim Reaper Device

Axe and Grim Device




And I will also have "creepy" music playing from my laptop.
"Creepy" Playlist
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Thriller (Short Version) - Michael Jackson
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Don't Hold Back - The Potbelleez
Disturbia - Rihanna
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Paparazzi - Lady GaGa
She's Not There - The Zombies
Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Careful - Paramore
This Is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas (apparently Marylin Manson was like the writer or singer of it.... or something?)
Zombie Love Song - Your Favourite Martian



HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment