Visitors to this page

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Do you even know who they are?

It angers me whenever I see a girl in a skirt that might as well be a belt and a band t-shirt I wonder if she actually knows who this band is, any of their songs and what the meaning of the songs are (unless they sing about partying, I think that is fairly obvious). I read an FML (from Fmylife.com) where a guy saw a girl wearing a Nirvana t-shirt and he thought he would talk to her about Nirvana, but she responded with "Oh, I only bought the shirt because I liked the smiley face."
Here is a picture of the t-shirt FML was about:
Dumbest shit I have ever witnessed. And I know people who actually like the bands, and I am pretty sure they are very offended.

Rules for wearing a band t-shirt:
Rule 1) You have to know at least three songs from each album they have made.
Rule 2) You have to know the meaning of the songs, or at least on the path to finding out the meaning.
Rule 3) You have to actually like the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment