Visitors to this page

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Pictures :)


          
                 I want a jumper like this:                                                      Or Maybe like this:






I love this. I now own it ($3.00 NZ (But I bought it in a sale, so it might not be still available)):



I'll have the Dumbledore's army one, I <3 Hogwarts one, Mad as a hatter one, Muggle and Stupefy, and my VERY evil friend can have OFF WITH HER HEAD, Death Eater and Stupefy.

Meh, but I collect badges so...

I really like these two bracelets:


MY NEW PUPPY!:

Her name is Nellie. She was born on the 4th of July (this year).
She is MalteseXBichonXMinature Poodle.
She is quite quiet. She is SO small. REALLY cuddly. And she is coming home in two weeks!

I love this graphic!:


No comments:

Post a Comment