Visitors to this page

Thursday 15 September 2011

It's annoying, hard and just plain STUPID!

I don't get loads of comments on my Blog posts, but when I do, I do want to reply to them I do!
But I can't. When I see the list of comments I've gotten (which is like three) there is no selection to "reply". And I click on the link to take me to the post of comment, and I click the "Post Comment" button I write my reply, and then they say reply using what account. So I say Google account, because I have Gmail account so I expect a Gmail account will count as a Google account after all it is Google's e-mail thing.
And it says that my Gmail account cannot do this and to create one of these accounts I click "here" so I click "here" and it takes me to my log in? What the hell? My Gmail account works FINE in my log in.

And so here I am, seeming like a rude person, not replying to peoples comments!

Isn't that dumb?
And kind of sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment