Visitors to this page

Friday 9 September 2011

School Dances

I went to a school dance yesterday, and it wasn't like the one I attended earlier this year.
The one I attended last time the boys were rude, they would come up from behind and grind up on girls while they're dancing.
This time they had some manners. Well.... some...
And one really sweet boy asked me to dance. He was so nice.
And I said no as politely as I could "No thanks." But I'm really nervous it sounded bitchy, or like he wasn't "good enough". He looked so nice. And walked away looking so sad.
Enough he asked again I would've definetly said yes. He was much politer than MOST boys at the dance.

Other than that there were so many girls who were wearing really short dresses, I wanted to go up to one and say "Hey, I like your top." when it is clearly meant to be a slutty dress.

That's all I have to say.
PS super sorry to the guy I turned down. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment