Visitors to this page

Friday 2 September 2011

Book review: Annexed

It was really good.
I think I have bit of a creepy crush in Peter van Pels now (Anne Frank change their family's last name, because if the war ended she would want them to be safe, she wrote their last name as: van Dann.).
But I finished it within two days of reading it, and since the library had all the other books I wanted on Loan or they were impossible to find (even by the librariann), I was bored for the rest of my week.
I'm probably going to the library today, if not today, tomorrow.
If they do not have what I want, I'll ask my mum if I could buy a few books on my computer (thanks to Kindle).

My "I need to read" list:
My "I need to read" list:
The Carrie Diaries
The Book of Tomorrow Regretted
Annexed
Spud
Chinese Cinderella
The Hunger Games
The City of Bones
I am number 4
Dear John
The Notebook
The "What if" Guy
Gypsy Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment