Visitors to this page

Sunday 10 April 2011

I'm going away!

Considering this is a BRAND new blog (like literally BRAND NEW considering it was made TODAY), it seems kind of soon to be posting so much. But I thought I let you know that I am going away on Saturday, for the WHOLE of the Easter holidays, and I won't be back home until AFTER school starts. I KNOW. My mum has been planing it like since the day I turned eleven. It'll be just my mum, my brother and I. My mum keeps saying if my brother and I fight on this trip she's gonna be pissed. She can't really threaten to go home because everything is kinda booked :/. I mean the worst threat she can make is never to get a dog (she said we'll get a dog after the trip, not before the trip otherwise the dog will be home alone). She can't make any proper threats. Wait... Aw man I'm screwed. Knowing how annoying my brother is and my temper levels, we are very likely to not be getting a dog anytime soon. Don't worry I already have two Cheshire cats. One is Tickles and one is Goldie. Rag. Sexy beasts those cats are.

No comments:

Post a Comment