Visitors to this page

Saturday 9 April 2011

From down the rabbit hole

Hello, greetings to my readers on my first ever blog post on my new blog, From down the rabbit hole. My name is Alice which explains the title. However I am not blonde like the original Alice. Although a lot people crack blonde jokes, and I'm usually the blonde character. Not because the original Alice is blonde though, because I tend to say some (or DID say some) pretty dumb shit, and my friends or enemies never let me live it down. I used to have a different blog, but I grew it out. Actually some of you just might be from my old blog surprisingly enough. I will no longer post there, even though this post is being written before the post of the address of this blog that is going on my old blog. That was harder to explain than I thought it would. Does that make any sense? Well neither does falling down a rabbit hole.
Welcome to my blog, and lets hope that the red queen doesn't find us, cause she kinda wants my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment